This 15 day Mount Everest base camp tour package from Australia is brought to you by Sherpa Tours Aust Pty Ltd as a well-planned tour package providing peace of mind and incomparable value in terms of quality of service at best cost. When you join us on this Everest tour, one of our most incredible journeys, and certainly once-in-a-lifetime experience, to reach Everest basecamp, you will receive total guidance on:
food and more.
There are Two Everests in the world -
One in NEPAL and the other one in
You need to conquer the Everest in your mind before you can physically conquer the real Everest.
And, if you have conquered the Everest in your mind by even 50%, then we can help you conquer the rest and fulfill your life-time dream.
How will Sherpa Tours provide you peace of mind?
· We have most competitive rates for mount Everest base camp tour package– so you know you get the best value for money
· We are Australian owned, registered and compliant company
(AFTA member# 13245 and ATAS accreditation# A10540)
· We have local Nepali expert tour consultants based in Australia to assist you in every possible way
· We work directly with experienced local teams in Nepal
· We provide you helpful information on fitness preparation, vaccination and more.
How does Sherpa Tours maximise your value for money?
· There is no middleman – we work directly with locals in Nepal and hence get best value
· Our prices are quoted in AUD and we beat price of all other Australian companies
· Our prices are also competitive with companies in Nepal
· Our Basic Everest tour package is designed to maximise value for money for all those Australian Adventurers travelling on budget
· Except for meals on trek, everything else is included in this comprehensive package e.g. all airport pick up/drop offs, guide, porter, two domestic flights, all land transfers in private car, all accommodations and more..
How does Sherpa Tours help you travel at the least cost possible?
· By excluding meals on trek, we give you control over your budget. Our guide will help you place meal orders – provision AUD 20 – 25 for daily meals on trek
· Sightseeing tours in Kathmandu are excluded to lower your package cost – our staff in Nepal will help you plan your self-exploration trip
· Gears are excluded to lower your package cost – you can hire any gear at very reasonable cost in Kathmandu.
Trekking in Everest region for the best view of Mt. Everest (8848m), Mt Lhotse (8516m, 4th tallest mountain in the world), Cho Oyu (8201m, 6th tallest mountain in the world), Thamserku (6623m), Nuptse (7816m), Amadablam (6812m), Pumori (7161m), and more;
Trekking in the Sagarmatha National Park, a UNESCO world heritage site full of native flora and fauna;
Travelling along a historical trade route connecting India, Nepal and Tibet;
Observing the lives of the Sherpa people, the spread of Buddhism in this remote but amazing place, and a series of old monasteries;
Visiting a school and hospital built in the Everest region by the legendary Sir Edmund Hillary.
Our mount Everest base camp tour package is geared toward people who have always dreamed of seeing Mt. Everest with their own eyes. The trek, furthermore, is recommended for people who would have wished for short trek in Everest to enjoy the awe-inspiring first hand view of Everest without the tireless trek to the basecamp.
Our itinerary is designed for novice trekkers who are in good health and who have a normal level of physical fitness.
If the group departure date doesn't suit you, we can run a private group at a time specified by you (minimum of 2 travellers). Please inquire.
You can extend the trip to visit the Annapurna area or Chitwan National Park for a wildlife safari. You can also add other luxurious activities e.g. golfing, chartered helicopter flights to the Himalayas, and traditional Hindu spa and Ayurvedic massages.
Next step -
Email us your preference to email@example.com
We will touch base to proceed further.
I want to know more about the booking process
· Once we know your preferences, we send you a final itinerary for you to confirm.
· Once itinerary is confirmed, we send you an invoice for agreed price
· We require $250 non-refundable deposit to lock your tour. We require at least 50% of payment before 90 days of departure. We require full payment before 30 days of departure.
· Once deposit is paid, we provide a TRIP Note covering all important points e.g. vaccination, equipment list, training and other preparation and more. We also provide FAQ and answer all questions one-on-one.
Arrival in Kathmandu (1,400 m/4,593 ft) and transfer to hotel. Overnight in hotel.
Fly to Lukla (2840m/9318ft) and trek to Phakding (2610m/8563ft). Total Walking Time 3 hrs; Distance 8km; Total Ascent 120m; Total Descent 250m.
Phakding (2610m/8563ft) to Namchey (3440m/11286ft). Total Walking Time 5-6 hrs; Distance 15km; Total Ascent 1150m; Total Descent 100m.
Rest in Namchey (3440m/11286ft) for acclimatisation. Plenty of things to see or options of day hiking in the area.
Trek from Namche Bazaar to Thyangboche (3867m).
Trek from Tyangbochey (3860m/12664ft) to Dingboche (4410m/14469ft). Total Walking Time 5-6 hrs.; Distance 13km; Total Ascent 650m; Total Descent 150m.
Acclimatization day in Dingboche.
Trek from Dingboche (4410m/14469ft) to Lobuche (4910m/16109ft). Total Walking Time 5-6 hrs; Distance 9 km; Total Ascent 650m; Total Descent 300m.
Lobuche - Gorak Shep - Kala Pattar - Gorakshep (5416m/7hrs)
Gorakshep – Everest Base Camp – Gorakshep & return trip to Pheriche (5416m / 6hrs).
Trek back down to Tengboche (4 hrs):
Trek down from Tengboche to Namche (6 Hrs).
Trek down to Lukla.
Fly Lukla to Kathmandu fly (1300m / 45 min). Transfer to hotel.
- Information like altitude, total walking times and distance in the day to day itinerary are approxmate only.
- the itinerary should be regarded as an outline only. The routes may have to be changed due to weather and other unpredictable conditions.
All land transfers, including airport pickups and drop-offs, are provided in a private vehicle;
Two way domestic flights to and from Lukla for the trek;
The national park entrance fee and Trekkers Information Management System (TIMS) card fee are covered by us;
An English-speaking trekking leader is provided along with a full complement of crew (including Sherpa and porters as necessary) suited to the size of the group;
All crew members are fully insured;
Food, accommodation and equipment as required for the crew are provided by us.
All accommodations are covered including guest house in Kathmandu and tea-houses on trek.
Breakfasts in Kathmandu included.
All land transfers are in private car.
Any items necessary for the trip, including personal items such as toiletries, need to be provided by you. A recommended list of items will be included in the trip note which will be provided at the time of booking.
You can easily hire any required equipment in Kathmandu at a very reasonable price.
Meals on trek, international flights, airport departure taxes, visas, insurance, meals not listed, sightseeing, any optional tours and activities during free time, camera fees, excess baggage charges, personal medical supplies, personal trekking equipment, drinking water on trek, hot water on trek, showers on trek (if available), bar bills, laundry, tips or gratuities and items of a personal nature.
Any extra costs incurred due to 'Nepal band' (strikes and closures), natural calamities, flight delays etc. Cancellation of flight etc due to unforeseen uncertainties beyond our representatives and agents control.